Friday, October 17, 2014

Feel Good Friday

you should buy this print at The Dreamy Giraffe


You made it to Friday. Go you! You deserve a medal and cupcake and cocktail!

This weekend I am going to a pumpkin carving party. I don't want to do the same old thing. Baby Savers.com has over 700 free pumpkin carving patterns. There is something for everyone. None of this are naughty, they are kid friendly. You can find them here. 

This ring. I need it. I need everything in Moon Raven's shop. Oh OMP-are you listening to me? 

This...this is my life. Every day, every night, every minute. 

Well, there ya go my little chickadees! Some cuteness, some sassy and a little craft. How's that for a Friday? Have a great weekend! Get out there and enjoy the fall season! 

“Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” 
Chad Sugg

No comments: