Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days of Halloween: The Beginning

I love Halloween. There is just something magical about this month. Come join me, if you dare, for a month long tribute to one of my favorite holidays. 

Before your ghouls, I mean, guest reach your humble abode, knock their socks off with the spooky and sparkly Halloween themed wreaths. 

I recently made this wreath for my friend Crystal. It was very simple. The balls are Halloween ornaments-just simply glue them on and go! 


The second wreath is an oldie but a goodie. I made him a few years ago for Craftster. I call him Chuck. 

You can make Chuck by following this video. 



Come back tomorrow for other ghoulish delights....if you dare!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love my sparkly wreath! Look forward to your Halloween posts!