Friday, September 5, 2014

Feel Good Friday


Is it just me or has this week been hell? It seems like everyone that I have talked to has had a crummy week. Well, that is stopping right now! We have reached Friday and it is time to par-tay (aka relax on the couch and watch a movie, in bed by 9). 


I love the Muppets. I remember watching the original show when I was a kid and just recently went back and watched the episodes again. Some of them were actually kind of heavy. I'm glad I didn't get it when I was younger, One of my favorite characters is Janice from the Electric Mayhem Band. For the longest time, I thought all Californians talked that way, little did I know, I was spot on (I kid, I kid!) Calixita created this beaded bracelet for a swap. I love all the detail. You can read more about the post and see other pictures on Craftster.



Did I ever tell you that I collect dolls? I have a ton of them, some creepy, some cute, but all very special to me, I just started collecting Monster High Dolls and I KNOW I need these from the Sweet Screams. She comes with a flippin' cthulhu! If you feel the need to get me an early Christmas present, she is available on Amazon. 


Ahhhh....I feel better, just hanging out with you guys, relaxing, laying around, but duty does call and by duty I mean Iggy. My little man is demanding to go outside and of course I have to give the little dude what he wants. So, I leave you with some cuteness of your own and hope you have a fabu weekend! Pam's out! PEACE! 

The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.
Ashley Montagu

No comments: