Thursday, August 8, 2013

Shake Your Pom Poms!

Oh yeah, shake your pom poms! Okay, not really, but how about making a pom pom garland?
Aren't these great for birthday parties? They are so super easy to make!

The ice cream cones are my favorite.

Now I am totally addicted to pom poms. I want to make a whole room out of them!

Check out the video to make your own pom pom garland.


TheMistressT said...

LOVE! I've been looking for just the right reason to make pom pons (and get the makers; c'mon it's craft tools!)

Nichola said...

OMG those are adorable!

LimeRiot said...

These are deliciously cute, Pam!! I love the idea of putting them in the cones. Such a happy touch!

helo win said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
fairy wings