Thursday, October 25, 2012

Get Your Halloween On!

It's almost Halloween! Are you ready for some trick and or treating? Ready to scare those little goblins out of their gourds? I've got my decorations out and ready to scare. You can too, with this wickedly awesome Craftster video!



Here is a close up of the tombstones. My favorite is the one with the flowers. I love the way it turned out.

As if that isn't enough, how about some scary silhouettes to give your Halloween a touch of class. I made these for Lanikins in a Halloween swap on Craftster. I love them so much, I may need to make them for myself.

The biggest part of our Halloween decorating is our mantle. I used some of our old pictures and covered the faces with pumpkins and gave OMP some google eyes.

Whew! I think I'm coming down from my sugar rush from all that Halloween candy. I hope your Halloween is absolutely E-VIL and devilishly delightful!

No comments: