Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wildcard Wednesday

Wednesdays have always been a little bit of a wildcard, a little whacky so why not carry on the tradition? Wednesdays will be filled with weird posts, maybe a bit of wisdom but it will always be a wildcard. Gotta keep ya guessing!

So, I had this whole post about depression, dealing with it, how it lies to you, but writing it made me even more depressed. I decided instead to look at my surroundings and see what makes me happy. I'm glad I did, my spirit was instantly lifted and I was reminded how lucky I am and how happy I truly can be. 

Happiness is finding little love notes on the door...
Petey getting caught catching some rays puts a smile on my face...
Enjoying the "ocean" at Playa de Pedersen...
Beautiful pink flowers with a peeking tiki...
And of course, worn out puppers.... Any sad mood I have, any ounce of depression disappears when I come home. It is my sanctuary. My family allows me to breathe and be myself. I can't imagine my life without them. They are my world.

1 comment:

LimeRiot said...

Is there a swim up bar at Playa de Pedersen? I think I'd like to make a reservation :).

Hugs!