Friday, June 1, 2012

Feel Good Friday

from tumbler, unknown source, if it's yours, please let me know for some credit.


Not only is it Friday but it's the beginning of the month of PAM! That's right, my birthday is this month and I have decided to celebrate it all month long cause that's how I roll! 

MayStitchalong2012 Weiky Likes it
There are a few reasons that I love this piece by LaWhimsy-first, that little girl is just too adorable and  second, look at that cute puppy! LaWhimsy has some mad stitching skills! Her lines are so clean and again, look at the cute puppy!


The Pie Face Game! The game to play with those jerk relatives and friends! Seriously, if someone gives this to you, it means they don't like you.


I'm pretty sure I need this table for my birthday. OMP better get his baking skills up to speed. He can get great tips from Amy is the Party. I want one of every party she has, please.




Are you kidding me? This is over the top! Seriously, I have watched this video a half of dozen times just today! 

Well, my cute little babes, I am going to head out to the garden and enjoy the sliver of sunshine. The pups are yelling at me and I really should listen to them-they can be so demanding! Enjoy your weekend and have ten tons of fun! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, thank you so much for featuring my stitching and my pup! Second, that Pie Face game is one the most evilly hilarious games I have ever seen! Hope you have a great weekend too!

LimeRiot said...

YAY!! Happy PAM month!!

Okay, that Pie Face game is TOO much. WTF??