Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tie One On Tuesday

 via shorpy

I am planning a girls weekend with a few friends and you know there will be cocktails splashing around. I mean, c'mon...it's me and my best girlies! How could we NOT have a little drinky drink.

I'm not sure what my girlfriend LimeRiot is trying to tell me but she says this drink would be perfect for our girly weekend. I don't think I want to know what kind of weekend she has in store for us.


The Dirty Monkey
1 oz rum
1 oz creme de banane
1 oz creme de cacao
1 oz coffee liqueur
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
Blend all together in a blender and serve in a high ball glass. It should be a milk shake consistency. 

I don't think you can ever go wrong with the girls if you serve them an Appletini. They taste like jolly ranchers! They can't be that bad for you! Plus, the green really goes with my new shoes.

Appletini

2 oz vodka
½ oz Apple Pucker schnapps
½ oz sparkling cider or lemon/lime soda
Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice.
Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

I love my girls and any time I get to see them, it's always  fab! Here's to the girls' weekend. I know there will be tons of laughter, good cocktails, yummy food and best of all-my wonderful friends.


The Girls Weekend
1 oz peach schnapps
1 oz cranberry schnapps
1 oz  lime schnapps 
8 oz lemonade
1 oz grenadine
    Mix lemonade with the schnapps and pour into a high ball glass. pour grenadine on top. 

    I don't even care where I go with my ladies, as long as I have a good bottle of rum and something sequined! 


    No comments: