Friday, October 28, 2011

Feel Good Friday!



BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Scary Halloween Friday to you! Are you ready to get out there and get your spook on? I know I am!

Lacerslife did an awesome job on this Halloween Princess bag. It has the right combo of cute and saucy...hmmm...like someone else I know. You should also check out her Halloween banner-it is super spooky cool!

Whenever I'm at work and I feel like blowing the day off and kicking back to watch a scary movie online, I check out The Monsterclub (check out their facebook page-they have links to movies). I've featured these guys before, but I think you need a reminder of their awesomeness! Movies, old radio shows and great pictures are waiting for you.


A few years ago, I participated in a Halloween Swap with Racky from RackyRoad. She made me this kitty. Well, now you can have your own Halloween kitty or elephant or circus altoid tin. Racky's work is hauntingly beautiful and wildly vintage. I love everything in her shop and as an added bonus, she makes a mean cosmo (or so I've heard).


Picture via crestedcrazy
Someone's ready for Halloween!

Yahoo! Halloween weekend! Gonna get my costume on and do some early trick or treating! Have a great weekend all my guys and ghouls! Watch out for those things that go bump in the night!

No comments: