Monday, June 13, 2011

It's My (almost) My Birthday!

To continue with my birthday week, I thought I would give you my top ten movie picks.

1. Big Lebowski
Do I really need to tell you about this movie for the millionth time? I didn't think so.

2. O' Brother Where Art Thou?
Again, do I really need to explain this one?

3. Any Busby Berkley Movie
Dancing, corny singing and Dick Powell. Man! He was swell!

4. Roadhouse
Two words for you. Sam Elliott. Enough said.

5. The Wizard of Oz
OMP really hates when I sing the songs over and over and over again. I really want Dorothy's hair and her little dog too.

6. Office Space
If you have ever worked in a cube farm, this one is for you.

7. McClintock
I'm not gonna hit ya....

8. Any Thin Man movie
Cocktails and quick wit, it's like they are describing my life.

9. White Christmas
Bing Crosby singing White Christmas-brings me to tears every time

10. Any Frankie and Annette movie
I can't help it! I just love those silly surfing movies.

There are so many more that I could name but these are ones that are on constant rotation at my house. I know that the majority of you have seen the majority of these films so I don't have to remind you that you need to get off the computer and watch them NOW! I also strongly suggest acting out several of these movies. Sing, dance, fake surf-it will make you happy.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Love Sam Elliot. Hear his voice and just swoon...