Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy (ALMOST) Birthday to me...Take 3


Tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be 41 (going on 12). I was going to write a huge entry about life and happiness and what I had learned over the year but really, do you want to be bored to death with my philosophies on life? Instead, here are some funny facts about me.

I once took a whole jar of fireflies into the movie theater and let them go.

I told my grade school teacher that no one talked like they did in the Dick and Jane books so I refused to read that way. I got sent to the principal's office for being disrespectful.

I quit the girl scouts when they started making us eat healthy snacks.

My teenage and college years were a blur-and I would like to keep it that way

I stole a free door (this is very long and funny story, it must be told in person, over drinks)

I cry at John Denver's Annie song

I love champagne and cheeseburgers.

I make no apologies for my eating, drinking, burping or farting habits.

I've broken my ribs, both ankles, fingers and my elbow. I'm sure I've broken other things, among them, my head, which is why I can't remember what else I have broken.

I'm the funniest person I know

I love my husband and pups more than my own life. 

Everything in life should be candy colors, actually, everything in life should be candy.

I still haven't figured out my life, and I like it that way.

I'm pretty sure I've bored you to tears by now.

8 comments:

GeekySweetheart said...

nah, love it, most people wish they could says such interesting things about their life :-) happy birthday for tomorrow.

TroubleT said...

Not a chance that you could ever bore me to tears! :)

I hope you have the Best Birthday ever!!

Becky said...

I have to hear that 'free door' story. Sweet post!

Unknown said...

Great post! I'd like to hear that door story, too! ; )

giddy99 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And yes, everything SHOULD be candy-colored, and candy. :)

AlphaBetsy said...

I love learning little neat things about people I admire. :) I'd also love to get a drink and hear the door story.

AlwaysInspired said...

Oh Pam! You are so fantastic it makes me smile! You will never bore me to tears!
Happy Almost Birthday!

Lisa said...

Bored?!? Are you kidding lady? You may be alot of things, but boring is not one of them. I love this list so big! I just might have to arrange a trip to P-town just to hear the story about the stolen/free door, sounds funny! Hope you're kicking up your heels tonight my dear!!