Friday, March 18, 2011

Feel Good Friday!

Oh my goodness! Today has been CRAPTASTIC! I mean, I didn't end up in jail and I'm still alive and have all my limbs but it definitely tested my level of niceness and nerves. Luckily for mama, OMP had a cocktail, sushi and a kiss waiting for me when I got home today. Did I mention how much I love my friends too? They rock my socks and always talk me off the ledge.

Keeping with the St. Patrick's Day theme of yesterday and because I know some of you are still feeling a little green, so to celebrate that special feeling,  I give you Feel Good Friday, the green theme.


 I like green and I like turtles....Pattern girl can stitch up some cuteness.




Have you seen Elizabeth Holcomb's blog before? Oh for the love of all things cute. A Terrier pin cushion! I am DYING! DYING! I wonder if she wants to swap some embroidery for a pin cushion? You can also check out her main website here.

This Christan Dior bag is over the top and way out of my price range but I love it. 
I could totally use a green dress like this. Digforvictory has the cutest vintage dresses.


Ahhhhhh,,,,smell the flowers and blow out the candles....smell the flowers and blow out the candles.....I feel so much better! Nice breath in and out, a Friday night cocktail in hand, lots of stitching to do and great green thoughts to satisfy even the grouchiest OLP (that's me! ). I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: