Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Movie-Mas


I can't believe that Christmas is this Saturday? What? Where did the time go?  It was only yesterday I was putting out the Halloween decorations.Who stole my months? I have so many holiday movies to watch before Saturday. I have to get on it! These are ones you should be watching too. No exceptions!

A Christmas Story-I'm not even going to explain this one again. Just rent it, or go out and buy it. If you can't get it anywhere else, watch it in on TBS on Christmas day, where it is played for 24 hours straight. Seriously people, I can not stress enough how valuable this movie and how much you need to see it multiple times.

White Christmas-Again, not going to explain this one for another year. I'll just say-Bing Crosby,singing &  dancing, and a great song about snow that will stay in your head until next year.

Miracle on 34th Street. Can I please have Kris Kringle as a grandpa? Natalie Wood is too adorable in this wonderful romp about Macy's and Santa.

Elf-SANTA! I KNOW HIM! Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color? Yeah, I've watched that movie a few times too many. 

Better Off Dead-CHRISTMAS....CAN YOU SAY CHRISTMAS...DO YOU HAVE CHRISTMAS IN FRANCE? I don't think I need to say anymore.

Okay...so those are a few flicks playing in heavy rotation at the Pedersen household. If you will excuse me, I have to finish wrapping presents, making a million more cookies, dancing around the Christmas tree and preparing the house for Santa's arrival. Merry Christmas all! Lots of movie love to ya'll!

2 comments:

Becky said...

All good movies!

I spent today avoiding holiday movies with film noir on the Fox Movie Channel.

Danièle said...

SCUSE ME! Yeah we do have Christmas in France, hehe. Happy Xmas movie revision time!