Friday, September 10, 2010

Feel Good Friday!

 When I grow up print by stephaniecorfee

We made it to Friday! Yahoo! No bones broken, no teeth chipped, no people to bail out of jail (man, I've been at work for too long this week). So it's time to kick back and relax. The weekend is upon us and we can enjoy the crisp weather tickling our noses.

Remember earlier this week when I told you I was going to mix things up a little on the blog. Well, Feel Good Friday is no exception. I am a HUGE fan of themes! So, I thought-why don't I make Fridays still feel good but with a different theme every week. Here is the first of many Feel Good Friday Theme Parties...Enjoy!

PS-See if you can guess the theme....


This is like a page out of my middle school diary. 
Stephanie Tillman is hysterical. She takes cute little animals and gives them crass personalities. The title of this piece is Middle School. If you like her stuff, she has an etsy shop-check it out!



When I was a kid, I wish my mom would have made me a lunch like this. I got a ham and mustard sandwich every day for a whole school year. I made the mistake of telling her that I liked ham and mustard.Every day....for a whole school year....ham and mustard....yes, I am serious. The good news is, you don't have to burn your kids out on the same old boring lunches, Just Bento has great recipes, the cutest products ever and great ideas on spicing up a boxed lunch.



As you know, I live in the Pacific Northwest where 6-9 months out of the year it is gray and rainy. I am always looking for a bag to brighten up those gray days and make me look super cute. This amazing green bag is perfect for books, laptops, extra set of clothes. The best part about it? It's affordable! Check out The Leather Store on Etsy for some beautiful bags at great prices.


I'm wondering if I can teach my little ones to read.  Knowing those monsters, they would check out books that were not age appropriate.

Are you feeling good? Feeling like you could conquer the world with cute bags and bentos? Well, get your sizzle on you little pieces of bacon! Have a fab weekend! Don't study or work too hard!

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

omg I LOVE Stephanie Tillman's embroidery...there's one with a shaved cat saying "are you gonna be cool about this or am I gonna have to beat the shit out of you?" to another cat, literally made me spit my coffee out when i first saw it!!

Becky said...

I likes yer Back to School theme! Those sarcastic embroideries just kill me! Over here laughing and Bill keeps asking "What?" "What?"

* said...

Great embroidery, I like all the sarcasam.