Thursday, August 20, 2009

Super Kawaii!

I Love little foods, wait let me rephrase that. I love all kinds of foods but when it comes to collecting, I love little Puchi Petite foods by Re-Ment. They make cute little "toy" foods that are do die for.

I am not the only person who loves these. There are Flickr groups and Re Ment forums all around the web.

The sweets are my favorites.

They really do make everything, right down to chopsticks, whip cream, dried squid. There are little pickles in the pickle jar. It just makes me giggle!

They also have clothing, animals, household goods- everything to channel your inner child.

Even better than the actual toy in the box is the packaging. I believe that they are all blind boxed (you don't know what you are going to get) but I may be wrong. If someone knows how to tell what you are getting, please let me know.

I know that it is disgustingly cute but I can't help it! I love them! They take me back to when I was a little girl and I would play with my dollhouse so they make me happy, so there (that's my inner child coming out)

No comments: