Sunday, August 23, 2009

Scrappy Dog Sunday!

When Texas came for a visit last year, I instantly fell in love with him and  he almost fell into our pond several times. He is the sweetest silliest pup.I love his laid back attitude.

Just what is Texas all about?
I'm a pretty laid back guy. I really like having maximum touchitude with my mom and dad when they are chilling on the couch or in bed. I guess my life philosophy is ride waves don't make them. I'm pretty good about following that rule unless I have accidents in the house. That tends to create a wave or two.

I heard that you have a crush on someone?
Well there is this one lady in Portland. She is petite and spunky and has some really wild hair. *sings* Lola. Lo lo lo lo Lola.

What are some of your favorite things?
My most favorite thing ever is my blue bunny but I also really dig walks to the park and car rides where I get to ride in the front seat. The back seat is alright but the front seat is way better. My dad also gives the BEST ear rubs and I love sniffing stuff, its a beagle thing.

What's your favorite holiday?
Halloween! Last year I was a hotdog and this year mom is trying to get me to be Zero from "The Nightmare Before Christmas". We both have a thing for Tim Burton movies.

What's the meaning of life?
Thats a hard one! For me its always finding the best spot on the deck to sun yourself, remember that if you bark at the birds and cats they run away and you can't enjoy watching them anymore, and always kiss your humans goodnight. Do those things and life is pretty swell!
Oh Mr. Texas! Could you be any sweeter? I don't think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just met you yesterday and am a new fan of yours, Texas! What a sweetie you are! And I'm sure I had lots for your sniffer to sniff since I come from a house full of pets. Someday maybe you'll meet Morgan, my Newfie!