Sunday, August 16, 2009

Scrappy Dog Sunday!


Oh Mr. Milou! You are man of few words. I think it's because you won't stay still for five minutes to answer the questions.

What's the real story about Milou?
My secret weapon: not only do I look like Bolt, I also have a Superbark, just like my hero!

Do you really drive your mom crazy?
I do my best. ( I have a strange feeling you are doing it now)

How do you feel about the cat population?
They are very difficult to herd, and don't seem interested in playing with me.

What's your favorite thing to do during the day?
Fetch!! I also enjoy chewing, barking, digging, begging, going in and out of the house, and protecting the herd (aka Mom and the cats) from deliveries, survey takers, Mormons, and neighborhood kids.

Are those werewolf rumors true?
I can transform from sleepy, adorable pup to deranged large-mouthed fanged creature at the drop of the hat. This is why my Mom calls me her Miloup-garou

Happiness is.........
edible

I 100% agree with you. Happiness is edible! Thank you my sweet little Milou werewolf! I think you are just divine!

No comments: