Saturday, March 28, 2009

Out of the loop

Wow! Has it really been since March 11th that I posted something. I kinda suck (that's what she said). I really need to get back into the swing of things. I feel like I've been in haze for awhile. In my own little bubble. There are a couple of pots on the stove. I'm going to Chicago and Minnepolis in May to visit my friends. I can't wait! It's gonna be so much fun! I got my taxes done-Whew! and I'm in a few swaps that I'm super excited about. Oh yeah and I started a new group on Flickr that I'm thinking I might expand on even more-The Scrappy Dog Society. I love Scrappy Dogs-the crazier the fur-the better. So, I started a group where people can post their pictures of their scrappy dogs. Even if your dog doesn't have scrappy fur but is scrappy at heart-you should go over and join. Maybe I'll even make patches and buttons for the SDC.

Another good thing-Spring is in the air. The trees are blooming and they are beautiful. I love the pink cherry blosoms against the grey of the NW. It reminds me that even in the dark and the rain, color and beauty shine through (could I be any more hallmark)

One last thing-I have new stuff to put up on my etsy! I haven't had a chance to write up all the details but if you want to get a sneak peek, you can check out my flickr account and get an idea.

I think that about sums it up, just day in and day out. Maybe I'll pick up writing again. I kinda miss it.

3 comments:

Brook said...

I love the cherry blossoms as well! you are so hallmark I love it!

bee listy said...

i hope you plan to hit Crafty Planet while you are in MPLS. It's my favorite store ever. :)

sewitsforyou said...

hmm We have both been out of the loop. Saw the sneak peek on Flickr..Miss you sister!