Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The best blog!

If you haven't yet, please check out this blog. I was laughing my butt off tonight. It is a site about cakes gone horribly and humorously wrong. Here are a few of my favorites. www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com

Yes-this is someone's face on a football cake. Seriously, no, I'm not kidding



I don't know why people get so bent out of shape about Barbie's proportions. She seems fine to me



All I can think of is, "Maybe the dingo ate yer baby"


I so want this cake for my birthday, not a full size cake of me, but this exact one. The ego matches the cake.

7 comments:

Brook said...

HAHAHAH this is so funny!!! I might have to add it to my blog roll!!! The football face is ssssoooo freakin' me out!

Kitchen said...

Yea, that blog is a great one. I have it on my list too.

Kim, your whimsie partner. ;)

amy dame said...

aw, you didn't post the dead husband one! that's definitely one of my favourites!

sewitsforyou said...

oh that lady cake is scary. I saw that I think on talk soup..weird..I love cake. I love it so much my ass likes to keep it very close to itself..lol

Sherezada said...

Cake Wrecks is seriously one of my favorite blogs ever! So few things can make me laugh until I cry, and today's post on the cupcake-cake wrecks had me in tears. The lotus-foot cake has got to be my favorite.

HSG said...

LOL! Those are too funny! The cake of the bride? What the who-ha!?

Karin said...

They are all awesome! That football cake really freaked me out :O