Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The reason for my sunburn

This weekend I worked on my yard and got SO sunburned! OUCH! I weeded a lot, played with the puppers and put out the patio furniture. I really like the way the backyard is shaping up. Our banana plant is almost in full bloom and the flowers are all coming up. The koi have decided to come to the surface to the pond. Here is one side of our patio furniture. I made the seat covers. We have an old fish bowl that I put cute little fake fish in. I found the green fish in our basement-she was too cute not to put up.


Lola and Jujube had lots of fun in the sun, Kato...not so much.

6 comments:

Hybrid Hopes said...

Hey, I got tagged by my sister-in-law; now i'm tagging you.

See here for details...

clicky!

This is steph / h_pets360 by the by...

Kristi said...

You're right, that green fish is adorable, I love it! I also love your aquarium; my fish never last more than a week, so maybe I'll steal your idea... ;)

Angie said...

love yourrrrr yarrrrd!

Anonymous said...

Your pupper with the big brown polka dot looks like a mini version of my big dog, Benjamin. I'm be a crazy dog lady and try to share a photo of him with you.

Unknown said...

I am totally the crazy dog lady! I would love to see your puppy if possible.

Anonymous said...

YAY, I will PM you at craftster and figure out how to e-mail them to you. YAY for crazy dog ladies!